Robots In The Home
many electronic devices have you used in the past 24 hours? List them.
I used at least six electronics, there are a smartphone, rice cooker, television, fan, vacum cleaner, freezer, etc.
What activities do robots do today? What other things would you like them to do?
A communication tool, cooking rice, see information, lowering the temperature, cleaning of dust, refrigerate food, etc. I think if they are can preparing food, make a cake quickly, be a doctor, help do homework, etc,
Are there certain things we should always do for ourselves? What? Why?
There are, for example doing exercise or homework must be done alone, because because it will train our understanding of the tasks assigned.
- Adopt : legally take another's child and bring it up as one's own.
- Aid : help, typically of a practical nature.
- Effort : a vigorous or determined attempt.
- Force : strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
Career : an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
- Code : a system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc, especially for the purposes of secrecy
- Oppose : disapprove of and attempt to prevent, especially by argument.
- Potential : having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.
- Doubt : a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
- Serve : present (food or drink) to someone.